The Complete Book of Awakening
Talking to the authors.
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ”before psychology” – that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
Piers chats with the authors of a new wonderfully helpful book on the subject of exploring Non Duality (which forms the foundation of Quality of Mind). Helen Amery the co-author, has been a regular on the show and she is joined by Sara Priestley to discuss how they developed ‘The Complete Book of Awakening’.
In this episode we discuss:
- How the book – The Complete Book of Awakening – came about
- Why the book is called “Complete”
- The definition of awakening
- Who the book is for -Why this isn’t a book to ‘read for gist’
- Why the book removes all spiritual dogma and paradox
- Why direct inquiry and logic are a powerful combination
- The three levels of experience and putting them in their right order
- Why our conceptual labels don’t reflect reality
- Why resistance arises during an awakening inquiry and why that’s OK
- Why this inquiry is your own – you have to see it for yourself – and why the outcome isn’t a life floating in bliss as many imagine it to be
- Why goals of a nicer life must be put secondary to seeing your essential nature
- How do you know if you’ve recognsied your essential nature – awakened?
- Why awakening results in the behaviour changes that we usually ‘try’ to make happen in business
See more from Piers here: https://qualityofmind.biz/engage/podcast